In what may be seen as a temporary relief for Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, the honourable Supreme Court today reserved its judgment over the infamous black buck poaching case of 1998 in which the actor and some of his co-stars like Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam were accused.
Yaar Tera Pyar To Hai Meri Zindagi - Lata Mangeshkar - Film: Hum Bhi Insaan Hain 1990
FILM: HUM BHI INSAAN HAIN DIRECTED BY: KC BOKADIA STARRING: JACKIE SHROFF JAYAPRADA, SUNJAY DUTT, NEELAM KOTHARI, KADER KHAN, SHAKTI KAPOOR. SINGERS: LATA MANGESHKAR, MOHAMMED AZIZ, ANURADHA PAUDWAL, KAVITA KRISHNAMURTHY, SHABBIR KUMAR & ALISHA CHINOY.
The infamous case of poaching a black buck in the year 1998 where several hi-profile Bollywood stars, including Salman Khan was involved, has once again come into the spotlight. In a recent hearing, actresses, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam appeared at a Jodhpur court. A witness in the case named
Bollywood actress Neelam Kothari and her husband actor Sameer Soni adopted a baby girl. They tied the knot in January 2011 in a private ceremony and since then they were deprived from the bliss of parenthood. It was their long time wish to adopt a baby girl. Actress-turned-jewelery design
Latest Bollywood News
- Revolutionary Gour Hari Das felicitated at the music launch of biopic on him
- Watch the different kinds of ‘bhais’ in ‘Welcome Back’ new trailer
- Amitabh Bachchan shoots ad film with Kangana; calls her “wonderful”
- Snapshots: Shahrukh, Kajol return from Bulgaria
- Karan Johar, Gauri Khan and others groove to ‘Baby Doll’ and ‘Chitiya Kalaiya’