Manisha Koirala was spotted in a religious ceremony on Wednesday. Along with her mother, the actress attended the procession that started from Har Ki Pauri in Haridwar. Though it hasn’t been revealed whether there was any special reason for the ceremony, one can very well guess. It seems tha
|| Ya Ali - Dil Se || *VIDEO MIX* By Monika Toor 
Song (Ya Ali) from Emraan Hashmi, Shiney Ahuja, and Kangana Ranaut's Gangster. Clips from Shahrukh Khan, Manisha Koirala, and Preity Zinta's Dil Se.
Cancer-free Manisha Koirala is planning to adopt a baby girl. It is her heartfelt desire to adopt a baby girl next year. Speaking from the Oneness University in Seemandhara, Manisha confirms, "I've decided to adopt a baby girl. In my own way, I can start my own family." The actress would'v
Bollywood actress turned social activist Manisha Koirala recently celebrated the occasion of being cancer free for one year, on 2nd May. Close friends joined her at a small private party at the actress’s Mumbai home and that included actor Jackie Shroff, actresses Tabu, Suchitra Krishnamoorty and
Latest Bollywood News
- Obscenity Case: Sunny Leone records statement at police station
- Shraddha Kapoor miffed with Varun Dhawan
- Adah Sharma denies accident rumor, says she is 'absolutely ' fine
- Tabu replaces Rekha in Abhishek Kapoor's 'Fitoor'
- ‘Welcome 2 Karachi’: Jackky Bhagnani visits Siddhivinayak temple ahead of film’s release