After successfully battling and winning over cancer, Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala has returned to films and has signed up a few films. She will be next seen in debutante director Promita Sengupta's ‘Maulali’ which will go on floors by this year-end. In an interaction with Mumbai Mirro
|| Ya Ali - Dil Se || *VIDEO MIX* By Monika Toor 
Song (Ya Ali) from Emraan Hashmi, Shiney Ahuja, and Kangana Ranaut's Gangster. Clips from Shahrukh Khan, Manisha Koirala, and Preity Zinta's Dil Se.
Celebrities appear to be living a perfect life of luxury and glamour. But at the end of the day, they too are human beings and are not immune to traumas and disorders. There are many ailments that are not easily diagnosed. While many keep the dark secrets closely guarded, some others have spoken
Critically acclaimed Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala is making a comeback on Malayalam celluloid with film ‘Edavappathy’. The film has been helmed by award winning director Lenin Rajendran. The ‘Khamoshi’ actress had forayed into Malayalam cinema in 2010 with psycho-s
Latest Bollywood News
- Fawad Khan not to star in Salman Khan’s next
- Priyanka replaces Aishwarya as the face of a beauty brand
- Big B, Sridevi, Saifeena at Reema Jain’s lavish birthday
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir, Anushka sizzle in 'Channa mereya'
- Salman Khan steps in to help Karan Johar deal with ‘ADHM’ release