The shooting of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Bollywood comeback film ‘Jazbaa’ is nearly complete. The action drama which also stars Irrfan Khan and Shabana Azmi in supporting roles went on floors in January this year.
Will aliens be hostile?
CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta discusses Stephen Hawking's theory on alien life with astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson.
The silver screen has been missing the queen of Bollywood since 2010. Aishwarya Rai was last seen in ‘Guzaarish’ and became a busy mommy then. Fans are now elated to see that she would be making a comeback very soon. Aishwarya is currently shooting for ‘Jazbaa’ and scenes from the sets are going
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s comeback fim ‘Jazbaa’ directed by Sanjay Gupta is slated to release on October 9. The actress kick-starts the shooting of the film last week and few photos from the shooting set was released by the makers of the film. "9th October, 2015 will be the most important day for
Latest Bollywood News
- #SelfiewithDaughter: Shruti Seth slams PM Narendra Modi
- Varun Dhawan, John Abraham begin ‘Dishoom’ shooting
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Salman-Kareena groove to special Eid song 'Aaj Party'
- Hema Malini accident: Arrested driver released on bail
- ‘Trisha Illana Nayanthara’: Manisha gives 36 lip-lock takes