Uday Chopra and Nargis Fakhri was once a couple. Though separated they remained to be close friend, the ‘Rockstar’ actress celebrated her 35th birthday recently and the ‘Dhoom’ actor took to twitter to wish the actress. Uday Chopra tweeted, “Hey @NargisFakhri h
Who will Play the Lord Krishna Role Shahrukh or Salman
Mallika Sherawat to Host Gay Bash Ram Charan Teja in 'Zanjeer' remake Nargis Fakhri Signs Nikhil Advani's Next Film Imran Khan Annoys His Wife
As the nation celebrates Eid today, Bollywood celebrities took to twitter to wish their fans peace and prosperity on the auspicious occasion of Eid and they also tweeted as they are longing for delicious biryani and sevaiyan. Here's what they tweeted: Lata Mangeshkar:
The ‘Rockstar’ actress is not in good spirit these days. Her morale is down and her recent tweets indicate that she is not in the happy state of mind. It was not too late when she denied dating Uday Chopra but the actress now seems to be in deep agony due to her break-up with actor Uday Chopra.
Latest Bollywood News
- Post ‘Lingaa’, Kollywood goes gaga over Sonakshi Sinha
- Praneet Bhatt eliminated from ‘Bigg Boss 8’
- Motion Poster: Sushant Singh as high-flying ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshi’
- Raima Sen to romance Prateik Babbar in 'Ishq Kabhi Kariyo Na'
- ‘PK’ earns 26 cr on day one, bags second highest non-holiday opener