The Lakme India fashion week grand finale received a standing ovation from the audience. The reason being, the stunning Kareena Kapoor, who graced the ramp for newcomer Kallol Dutta. In all the Winter Festive Season of LFW saw many new changes. It was felt for the first time that it’s not
What's in this season?
Bollywood sets trends and you follow! Let's change this scene a bit. Here's our Hair and Makeup experts giving yuo advice on what will be in and what will be out this year. Top notch designers like Neeta Lulla and Rocky S tell you how 2010 is going to be for clothes and colors! Watch the video and take take notes as you watch... it'll be helpful for sure!
Veteran actress and famous Bharatnatyam dancer Hema Malini danced at the on-going Lakme Fashion Week for ace designer Neeta Lulla. When Neeta Lulla approached Hema Malini to perform during her fashion show, she readily accepted. As the show opened up, Hema Malini filled the air with grace and ele
Parchi Desai’s sweet smile and innocent look has charmed the audience during the opening day of Lakme Fashion Week as she walked the ramp for ace designer Neeta Lulla. Dressed in embroided Lehenga-choli, she looked elegant. "I don't think that there could be a better day. I
Latest Bollywood News
- Vinod Khanna wanted to visit his birthplace in Peshawar before death
- Model Preeti Jain gets 3-yr jail for plotting to kill Madhur Bhandarkar
- Hand in hand: Kunal Khemu, pregnant wife Soha leave for babymoon
- Sonakshi Sinha’s brother Luv Sinha lashes out at Armaan Malik
- Amitabh Bachchan pens heartfelt letter in memory of Vinod Khanna