Unlike her contemporaries Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor has no such intentions of going to Hollywood and showcase her talent. She is happy with her own little space and is in no mood to explore the West. The ‘Ki and Ka’ actress said that her priorities are different as
Vogue Diaries-Behind the scenes with Priyanka Chopra.
Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra worked together in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s blockbuster period drama ‘Bajiroa Mastani’. They two ladies shared an amazing bond and chemistry in the ‘Pinga’ song. Priyanka had also appeared in an item dance in Deepika and Ranveer Singh starrer ‘Goliyon Ki Raasle
Ex-lovers Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor avoided each other at IIFA 2016 press conference. The duo was on the stage with other stars but they kept a safe distance from one another and posed as they do not know each other. Shahid and Priyanka dated at one point of time but they parted ways due
Latest Bollywood News
- Family rubbishes veteran filmmaker Mrinal Sen death reports
- Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ themed plane to take-off with film’s release
- ‘Rustom’ trailer: Akshay is brilliant as Naval officer, but is he patriot or traitor?
- Confirmed: Kareena Kapoor to star in ‘Golmaal 4’
- Istanbul airport attack: Bollywood mourns the loss of lives