The designer, Maheka Mirpuri organized an evening event on 6th October 2014 to spread awareness against cancer and to raise fund for the poor cancer patients at Tata Memorial Hospital. The event took place at the Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai. The event was themed around the state of Kash
Vivek Oberoi Thanks All For The Wonderful Opening Of His Latest Film 'Prince'
Vivek Oberoi thanks his parents, the almighty and all his fans for the wonderful opening of his latest film 'Prince'. To watch more of such Bollywood events log on to www.youtube.com
Rivalries always existed in Bollywood between the stars but it never manifested itself too explicitly in the old days. But things have surely changed because these days stars are not shy about getting physical in public.
The break up between Superstar Salman Khan and beauty queen Aishwarya Rai back in 2003 was a very messy affair. It also led to a fight between Salman and Shahrukh Khan because Salman stormed in the sets of Shahrukh’s film ‘Chalte Chalte’ and tried to take Aishwarya away with him. However
Latest Bollywood News
- Not getting discharged today, tweets Sonam Kapoor
- Trailer: Emraan Hashmi as an invisible dead man in ‘Mr X’
- Sonam Kapoor to be discharged today, thanks fans for the wishes
- Katrina Kaif opts out of three films deal to marry Ranbir
- Mahesh Bhatt and Soni Razdan to groove in ‘Nach Baliye 7’