Diwali, the festival of lights, is here and everyone is immersed in the festive spirit, exchanging sweets and gifts with family and friends and decorating homes. And our Bollywood stars are no different, who celebrate the auspicious occasion with much fervour. Here’s a look at how our Bollywood s
Vivek Oberoi Thanks All For The Wonderful Opening Of His Latest Film 'Prince'
Vivek Oberoi thanks his parents, the almighty and all his fans for the wonderful opening of his latest film 'Prince'. To watch more of such Bollywood events log on to www.youtube.com
This Diwali veteran actor Suresh Oberoi received a lavish gift from his star son Vivek Oberoi. The actor has gifted his father a lavish SUV.
Socialite, philantrophist and wife of Adi Godrej, Parmeshwar Godrej passed away on Monday at Mumbai's Breach Candy Hospital. She was reportedly suffering from a lung disease and suffered pneumonia, as per doctors. She was full of life and was an active social worker. She was close to many
Latest Bollywood News
- Box-office: ‘Rangoon’ struggles with Rs. 18 cr on opening weekend
- Priyanka, Deepika, Freida mark glamorous presence at Oscars after party
- Oscar 2017 goofs up Best Picture Award; stars react
- Om Puri honoured and remembered at Oscars 2017
- Kapil Sharma advises not to drink and tweet on ‘Koffee with Karan 5’