Radhika Apte, who will be next seen in ‘Manjhi-The Mountain Man’ has been roped in to play superstar Rajinikanth’s leading lady. Best known for her role in South Indian movies like ‘Dhoni’ and ‘Legend’, Radhika has been roped in as Rajinikanth’s heroine for his 159th film.
Vishnu Vardhan talking About Pawan Kalyan's Craze - Panjaa
''Rajini Kanth ni Chusa, Ajith ni chusa Kaani Pawan craze chusa, something different, personal craze adi'' - Vishnu Vardhan
Versatile actress Vidya Balan has turned southward. After creating ripples in Bollywood, Vidya is moving down south. If the latest grapevine is to be believed then Vidya Balan has been roped in to play superstar Rajinikanth’s ladylove in director P Ranjith’s next movie. It is learnt that the dire
Superstar Rajinikanth, whose last outing ‘Lingaa’ suffered huge loss at the box-office will be next seen in Ranjith’s next directional venture. Ranjith will wrap up the shooting in 120 days and the untitled movie will go on floor in August in Malaysia. The Tamil movie will be produced by Kalaipul
Latest Bollywood News
- Farah Khan won’t be replacing KJo on Jhalak Reloaded
- Hafiz Saeed of ‘Phantom’ goes underground
- 'All is superb in paradise', John Abraham denies divorce with Priya
- Ranbir reveals ‘Tamasha’ trailer to release around his birthday
- Anushka confirms her South African holiday with beau Virat?