Television actor Sanjit Bedi, popularly known as Dr. Omi of ‘Sanjivani’ passed away on Tuesday following brain ailment. The sudden death of Sanjit has brought a wave of gloom and misery among his friends circle. TV fraternities took to the social media to express their shock and grief ove
Viraj & Jhanvi _ heart of darness
*WARNING, its a dark theme. Viraj & Jhanvi are addicting! Erm I dont wanna boast or anything but I'm in love with my coloring :P started - finished: 07/04/2012 Upcoming project: ''Journey of an Unknown Lover''
Television actor Sanjit Bedi, best known for his role as Dr Omi in the series ‘Sanjivani’ passed away at a Mumbai hospital on June 23 after a prolonged illness. He is survived by his wife Rekha Bhatia.
Parineeti Chopra has started promoting her upcoming film ‘Dawaat-e-Ishq’. The trailer was released recently and it has been able to generate some interest among the audience. To keep up the momentum, Parineeti and her lead co-star from the film Aditya Roy Kapoor visited the sets of Zee TV’s Eid s
Latest Bollywood News
- Post split with Malaika, Arbaaz Khan turns emotional
- Spotted: Preity Zinta with hubby Gene and in-laws
- Salman Khan to marry Iulia Vantur by 2016 end
- Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara dating politician’s grandson; spotted kissing
- Real reason why Salman Khan will marry Iluia Vantur this year