Filmmaker Milan Lutharia is keen to make the father-son duo of megastar Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan a part of his next film. The film is said to be a drama set in contemporary times. A source close to the project has said, "Milan is very keen on casting Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Ba
Vidyas Dirty Experience!!
While playing the late item girl 'Silk Smita' in Ekta Kapoor's Dirty Picture, directed by Milan Luthria, Vidya has encountered an unexpected skin problem. For more videos log on to www.lehren.tv
OUATIMD is a sequel of 2010 released movie ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai’. The movie stars Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha and Imraan Khan in the lead roles. The movie was released on 15th August in limited screens. Since, the movie was released in limited screens, it bore the brunt. Also, the
After superstar Amitabh Bachchan appeared on small screen in a reality show, more and more stars are utilizing small screen to promote their upcoming movies. The trend is fast catching up. This is a good medium of promoting movies. Recently, Sonakshi Sinha and Imraan Khan appeared on Sony
Latest Bollywood News
- Archana Vijaya eliminated from ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi 6’
- Pooja Misraa sues Colors for stealing ‘Farah Ki Daawat’ concept
- Sonam Kapoor treated at Kokilaben hospital for swine flu
- Trailer: Mani Ratnam’s ‘Ok Kanmani’ takes Youtube by storm
- Kangana to romance Saif in 'The Devotion of Suspect X'