It seems that the lead actress for filmmaker Sujoy Ghosh’s upcoming film ‘Durga Rani Singh’ is still under speculations with Vidya Balan saying that she is not aware if she has replaced Aishwarya R
Vidya Balan Talks About Shooting For 'Kahaani'
Vidya Balan, who plays a 6 month pregnant woman in upcoming thriller 'Kahaani' said it was quite exciting to shoot for the film as it is a fast paced flick with lots of thrills in it. in the movie, Vidya Balan plays a NRI woman who comes from London to Kolkata to search for her missing husband named Arnab Bagchi For More Bollywood Updates Subscribe To: www.youtube.com
After receiving mixed response for her comeback film, ‘Jazbaa’, directed by Sanjay Gupta, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has signed two back-to-back films of director Sujoy Ghosh of ‘Kahaani’ fame.
Vidya Balan and Sujoy Ghosh who made the critically acclaimed film ‘Kahaani’ in 2012 have ended their year-long tiff and will be working together once again for the latter’s project ‘Durga Rani Singh’. The actress and the filmmaker were not on good terms for a year after Vidya opted out of
Latest Bollywood News
- Kiran and I have no intention to leave India, Aamir Khan reacts
- Bigg Boss 9: Priya breaks down over Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ remarks
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira re-enters on girlfriend Rochelle’s b’day
- Ram Gopal Varma dedicates autobiography to porn star, gangsters
- Riaan turns one today, mom Genelia shares cute photo