Shilpa Shetty rubbished the rumour of split with husband Raj Kundra. The report of their alleged separation started doing the round when Raj started to spend more time in office than with his family. However, Raj denied the report of split days before and now Shilpa refutes the break-up rumour.
V8 Gourmet Press Launch
One of the biggest Indian restaurant groups in the UK, the V8 Gourmet Group, encompassing such well-known restaurant brands as The Bombay Bicycle Club Kitchens, Tiffinbites, Vama and Gourmet Creations is pleased to announce that actress and model Shilpa Shetty and her fiance entrepreneur Raj Kundra have acquired a stake in the V8 Gourmet Group.
Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra are very much together and happy. The couple gave a befitting reply to the gossip mongers who cooked stories about their separation. Shilpa turns 41 today and a day before her birthday, the actress went for a cozy pre-birthday dinner with her loving husband Raj Kundra
Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra have put the divorce rumours to rest by posing for the camera together. It has been reported that Raj and Shilpa’s marriage is in trouble water after the former started to spend more time in his Matunga office rather than spending quality time with his family. Grapevi
Latest Bollywood News
- Parineeti to romance Sushant in Homi Adajania’s ‘Takadum’
- Big Bollywood break: Ankita Lokhande in Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Family rubbishes veteran filmmaker Mrinal Sen death reports
- Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ themed plane to take-off with film’s release
- ‘Rustom’ trailer: Akshay is brilliant as Naval officer, but is he patriot or traitor?