A lot of celebrity couples may have parted ways in 2016, but fortunately, there have been many other couples who marked a new beginning by tying the celestial knot. As the year comes to an end, let us take a look at the celebrities who exchanged wedding vows this year. Asin Thottum
Urmila - Tanhai - Nusrat Fateh Ali - Dillagi
Indian movie dillagi starring sunny deol,bobby deol and urmila matondkar have added this great song from the legend of music industry saya bhi saath jab chor jaye aisi hai tanhai - Nusrat fateh ali khan My shadow even left me alone thats how lonely i feel in my heart
Newly married Urmila Matondkar was spotted chilling out with husband Mohsin Akhtar in Kashmir. The couple looked very much in love and they also matched their clothes. Urmila and Mohsin had a hush-hush wedding on March 3 and after marriage they headed to Amritsar to seek the blessings of God.
Twenties are considered an ideal age for marriage, but there is no ‘right age’, as such, to get married. Age is just a number. Two Bollywood actresses aged above 40 recently walked the aisle. Dimpled beauty Preity Zinta tied the knot with her American boyfriend Gene Goodenough after turning 41. T
Latest Bollywood News
- I will break Salman Khan’s bones, says Swami Om
- Kavita Kaushik to wed beau Ronnit Biswas in Kedarnath
- Priyanka Chopra bags People's Choice Awards for ‘Quantico'
- Shahid, Mira with dad Pankaj Kapur attend ‘Rangoon’ screening
- Rishi not affected by Raj Kapoor-Nargis affair; was livid with Vyjayanthimala