Newly married Urmila Matondkar was spotted chilling out with husband Mohsin Akhtar in Kashmir. The couple looked very much in love and they also matched their clothes. Urmila and Mohsin had a hush-hush wedding on March 3 and after marriage they headed to Amritsar to seek the blessings of God.
Most stylish heroine.
Twenties are considered an ideal age for marriage, but there is no ‘right age’, as such, to get married. Age is just a number. Two Bollywood actresses aged above 40 recently walked the aisle. Dimpled beauty Preity Zinta tied the knot with her American boyfriend Gene Goodenough after turning 41. T
Newly married Urmila Matondkar was spotted with girl gang which include Shabana Azmi, Dia Mirza, Shefali Shah, Richa Chadha and Sona Mohapatra. The gathering is most probably to mark Women’s Day. Urmila married Kashmir-based businessman Mohsin Akhtar Mir on Thursday (March 3) afternoon in
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Sharam naam ki cheez hi nahi hai: Jaya Bachchan taunts Aishwarya?
- Deepika breaks her silence on break-up with Ranveer
- Vivek Oberoi gifts luxury SUV to dad on Diwali
- Actress Khushboo rubbishes Rambha’s divorce rumours
- In Pics: Akshay, Twinkle, Aarav, Nitara leave for family vacation