Indian designer Anita Dongre was among the invitees at the reception dinner marking the UK-India Year of Culture. The dinner was hosted by the royal family at Buckingham Palace on Monday, where the designer also met the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. At the bash, Kate flaunted a stu
Urmila at The Cotton Council's Fashion Show
Some of the fashion industry's most popular designers, including Anita Dongre, Narendra Kumar Ahmed and Rina Dhaka were at the Cotton Council fashion show with Urmila Matondkar, Sangeeta Bijlani and others.
Kareena Kapoor blazed the ramp with her style and elegance at the grand finale of the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort. The gorgeous diva walked the ramp just 45 days after giving birth to baby Taimur Ali Khan Pataaudi. Kareena turned showstopper of designer Anita Dongre, and slayed it in
Latest Bollywood News
- I love Azaan, Kangana on Sonu Nigam’s Azaan controversy
- Box-office: Sonakshi Sinha’s ‘Noor’ had a dull start, earns 1.54 cr
- Diljit Dosanjh turns superhero in ‘Super Singh’
- Sonam Kapoor takes on trolls; gets mocked for National Anthem blunder
- Trouble in Neelam Kothari, husband Samir Soni’s paradise?