Veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah has apologised for his recent comments about late Rajesh Khanna which raked up a controversy. The ‘Ishqiya’ had called Rajesh Khanna “a poor actor” and held the latter responsible for bringing mediocrity to Hindi films in the 1970s. In an interview to Hindust
Twinkle wants Akshay Kumar to work with Priyanka Chopra
Twinkle Khanna had stopped Akshay Kumar to work with Priyanka Chopra. But now she seems to have forgiven both and wants them to work together.
Former actress cum writer Twinkle Khanna lashes out at veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah for calling her late father and yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna ‘a poor actor’. In an interview to a newspaper, Naseeruddin was quoted as saying: "It was the 1970s when mediocrity came in Hindi films.
Twinkle Khanna remembers her father and yesteryears superstar Rajesh Khanna on his fourth death anniversary. Twinkle tweeted picture of her dad on her social media account. No words, only the picture did all the talking. Rajesh Khanna’s colleague and his closest friend Rishi Kapoor also re
Latest Bollywood News
- Poonam Pandey's hot bikini video goes viral
- First Picture of Riteish-Genelia’s second baby is out
- Behind-the-scene: Vin Diesel takes Deepika Padukone in his arms
- Salim Khan lashes out at Naseeruddin Shah on social media
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif manage to avoid each other yet again