Married on national television before the world and now divorced in the isolated court room, Dimpy Ganguly and Rahul Mahajan are no longer married couple. They are officially divorced and claimed to be just friends. The couple has been living separately for a long time after strained marriage and
TV9 - Don jealous
Abu Salem jealous of Rahul Mahajan Moving closely with Monika Bedi in Big Boss.
Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy Ganguly, who were married on national television are now officially divorced. The couple’s marriage hit the rough rock couple of years back and now after completing all the court proceedings, the estranged couple are legally separated. Rahul and Dimpy’s divorce
Dimpy Mahajan along with Ali Quli Mirza was out from grand finale race. Dimpy had declared earlier that she would marry her Dubai based boyfriend after the Bigg Boss 8 grand finale and now that she is out of the finale race, the wedding is speculated to take place soon. For the past few months, D
Latest Bollywood News
- Radhika Apte speaks about sex before marriage and nudity
- Aamir Khan publicly apologizes to Kamal Hassan
- Rishi Kapoor building new home for Ranbir, Katrina at Krishnaraj
- Deepika, Sonam, Aishwarya sizzle at HT Most Stylish Awards
- Sakshi Tanwar to star in desi version of 'Game of Thrones'