Former beauty queen and actress Sushmita Sen turns showstopper for designer duo Shivan & Narresh at the ongoing Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2014. The Bengali beauty sizzles on the ramp wearing an orange outfit. With mini
Tumko Na Bhool Payenge Part 11
Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge is a 2002 Hindi film directed by Pankaj Parashar. The films stars Salman Khan, Sushmita Sen and Dia Mirza. This film is loosely inspired by the 2002 film The Bourne Identity, starring Matt Damon.
Bollywood celebrities attended various Puja mandaps and seek the blessings of Maa Shakti. Like all, they too took a week long break to celebrate Maa Durga and Navaratri. They visit various Punja pandals with their near ones and dear ones. This Durga Puja stars like Sushmita Sen, the ‘Mardaani’ a
Two long legged Bollywood actresses, Shilpa Shetty and Sushmita Sen kick-started the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2014. Shilpa and Sushmita turned showstopper for ace designers, Masaba Gupta and Amit Aggarwal. S
Latest Bollywood News
- Kangana, Priyanka to host joint party for big win at National Awards
- Karan Johar presents first look of 'Bahubali'
- Radhika Apte’s video leak a shame: Shweta Prasad
- First Look: Sonam Kapoor in and as flight attendant Neerja Bhanot
- Happy Wedding: Abhishek Kapoor weds girlfriend Pragya Yadav