Former beauty queen and Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen, who debuted in Tollywood with ‘Nirbaak’ said that the film could not be remake into Hindi as it would lose the essence. After missing from Bollywood for quite sometime, Sushmita made her Bengali film debut with Srijit Mukherjee’s ‘Nirbaak’.
Tumko Na Bhool Payenge Part 11
Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge is a 2002 Hindi film directed by Pankaj Parashar. The films stars Salman Khan, Sushmita Sen and Dia Mirza. This film is loosely inspired by the 2002 film The Bourne Identity, starring Matt Damon.
Former beauty queen and actress Sushmita Sen turns showstopper for designer duo Shivan & Narresh at the ongoing Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2014. The Bengali beauty sizzles on the ramp wearing an orange outfit. With mini
Bollywood celebrities attended various Puja mandaps and seek the blessings of Maa Shakti. Like all, they too took a week long break to celebrate Maa Durga and Navaratri. They visit various Punja pandals with their near ones and dear ones. This Durga Puja stars like Sushmita Sen, the ‘Mardaani’ a
Latest Bollywood News
- Salman Khan’s hit-and-run case files damaged in Mantralaya fire
- Confirmed: ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ teaser will be unveiled today
- Sunny Leone appears before Thane police in obscenity case
- Priyanka Chopra is like my sister, Ranveer Singh
- Sneha Ullal makes Bollywood comeback with ‘Bezubaan Ishq’