As the world gears up to pay tribute to 100 years of Indian cinema, we cannot deny the contribution of this single family in the rise of Bollywood. The kapoors have remained the uncrowned kings of the silver screen of India and four generations have contributed towards the development of the indu
Tum bin jaaon kahan 1969 film Pyar Ka Mausam - Shashi Kapoor, Asha Parekh
Legendary actor Shashi Kapoor's family dismisses his unwell report saying that he is fine and fans are spreading false report about his health. On Saturday, there has been quite abuzz on twitter about his bad health. Shashi Kapoor’s 'official' page on social networking website, Facebook, stated:
There are more than a few people in the Indian film industry, who started off as child actors, but continued to wow the audience even as adults. Here are a few of the best child stars the Indian film industry has seen, who have gone on to become some of our best actors as adults as well!
Latest Bollywood News
- Rani Mukherji to receive National Award for ‘Mardaani’
- Ed Sheeran parties with B-town, kisses Farah Khan
- BJP leader Sadhvi Prachi revolts against SRK, Salman, Aamir
- First Look: Manoj Bajpayee plays gay professor in 'Aligarh'
- Divyanka Tripati split with boyfriend Ssharad after seven years