For the first time after the birth of Adira (Rani Mukherji and Aditya Chopra’s baby), the Chopra bahu Rani was spotted in Switzerland with mother-in-law Pamela Chopra. The duo headed to Swiss to attend the inauguration of the legendary director Yash Chopra's bronze statue. Rani Mukherji
Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aayee (2) - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aayee of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai with Kajol, Rani Mukherjee and Shahrukh Khan
Rani Mukherji and Aditya Chopra celebrate their second wedding anniversary today. On April 21, 2014, the couple got married from the glaring eyes of the media far away from the country in Italy. The wedding was a total private affair in the attendance of close family members and friends.
Rani Mukherji and Aditya Chopra gears up to celebrate their second wedding anniversary in Paris with their bundle of joy, Adira. Aditya Chopra is currently in Paris with his daughter and wife for his next directional venture, ‘Befikre’. It is learnt that Aditya will Rani will celebrate ann
Latest Bollywood News
- Harman Baweja's brother caught in MMS 'Scandal'
- Must Watch: Vidya Balan as Geeta Bali in ‘Ekk Albela’
- Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh in ‘Comedy Nights Live’?
- Kamya Punjabi-Karan Patel split: Common friend reveals dirty details
- Kamal Haasan reveals why he refused Rajinikanth’s ‘2.0’