Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor starrer film ‘OK Jaanu’ has wrapped up its shooting. The romantic drama directed by Shaad Ali completed filming in just 35 days, creating a record of sorts. Karan Johar, who is producing the film, announced the wrap-up news on his Twitter handle. “#OKJA
toongatha vizigal rendu - agni natchathram
Sexy Amala song, she has a great body and Mani Ratnam does know how to make use of it! ;) Song is great too of course...
Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur who enthralled audience with their rain-soaked romance in ‘Ashiqui 2’, are all set to recreate the magic in ‘OK Jaanu’. Filmmaker Karan Johar who is producing the movie unveiled its first look on Twitter today. The cute first look picture has Shraddha h
‘Ashiqui 2’ lovers Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor will reunite for another romance, the Hindi remake of Mani Ratnam’s 2015 Tamil blockbuster ‘O Kadhal Kanmani’. The remake will be produced by Karan Johar and directed by Shaad Ali who has directed films like ‘Bunty Aur Babli’ and ‘Saa
Latest Bollywood News
- Jennifer Winget to star in Zoya Akhtar’s next opposite Fawad Khan?
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon on secret vacation in Thailand
- ‘Rustom’: Akshay Kumar is dapper as Naval officer in this striking poster
- I’ll fight filth & get filthy: Vikram Bhatt slams KRK for obscene comments
- Irrfan Khan accuses Rajinikanth of "stealing" 'Madaari' poster