The Ghazi Attack’ starring Telugu actor Rana Daggubati, opened on a decent note at the theatres. The movie, touted to be India’s first war-at-sea film was released in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu languages, and all versions inclusive, the film did an opening business of Rs. 4.25 crore at the Indian bo
Thod do tu is bandhan ko- Dil aur dewar
Suresh Productions (Telugu: ) is a film production company founded by Dr. D. Ramanaidu. The production house of the company is Ramanaidu Studios which is located at Hyderabad, India. Suresh Productions, is one of India's largest film production companies with over 50 years of contribution to national and regional cinema.
The trailer of ‘The Ghazi Attack’, touted to be India’s first war-at-sea film, has been unveiled on social media handle of Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions. The film stars Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu, Atul Kulkarni and Kay Kay Menon. It also features late actor Om Puri who passed away a few day
With the shooting of ‘Baahubali – The Conclususion’ coming to a close, there were reports that the trailer of the much-awaited extravaganza will be attached with Shah Rukh Khan’s big release ‘Raees’. But seems like ‘Baahubali’ fans have to wait a bit longer as the reports appear to be false.
Latest Bollywood News
- Virat Kohli takes his ladylove Anushka on a lunch date
- Sridevi’s daughter Jhanvi shaking hips while boyfriend cheers
- Ranbir Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan turns chefs, Karisma and Kareena pose
- Box-office report: ‘The Ghazi Attack’ opens on decent note, mints Rs. 4.25
- Karisma Kapoor arrives with beau Sandeep for family get-together