Veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah has apologised for his recent comments about late Rajesh Khanna which raked up a controversy. The ‘Ishqiya’ had called Rajesh Khanna “a poor actor” and held the latter responsible for bringing mediocrity to Hindi films in the 1970s. In an interview to Hindust
( The Greatest Muhammad Rafi ) Kahaniyan Sunati Hai Pawan
Kahaniyan Sunati Hai (THE GREATEST MUHAMMAD RAFI SAHAB) Music: LAXMIKANT PYARELAL Movie: RAJPOOT STARRING: RAJESH KHANNA DHARMINDRA HIMA MALINI RANJEET
Former actress cum writer Twinkle Khanna lashes out at veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah for calling her late father and yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna ‘a poor actor’. In an interview to a newspaper, Naseeruddin was quoted as saying: "It was the 1970s when mediocrity came in Hindi films.
Twinkle Khanna remembers her father and yesteryears superstar Rajesh Khanna on his fourth death anniversary. Twinkle tweeted picture of her dad on her social media account. No words, only the picture did all the talking. Rajesh Khanna’s colleague and his closest friend Rishi Kapoor also re
Latest Bollywood News
- Tanmay Bhat mocks Priyanka Chopra; she’s cool, but fans are irked
- Irrfan Khan being criticised for his remarks on Islam on TV show
- Something brewing between Ankita Lokhande and Karan Mehra?
- Yuvraj Singh & Hazel Keech to get married by this year end
- Twitter goes gaga over Katrina's hot body in 'Kala Chashma'