Shah Rukh Khan-starrer film ‘Raees’, which got off to a good start crossed the Rs. 100 crore mark on Monday, January 30. During its six-day run in theatres, ‘Raees’ raked in Rs. 106.14 crore, becoming the actor’s seventh film to make it to the coveted club. Team ‘Raees’ celebrated the love
The Cult of Dil Chahta Hai
As the film completes ten years, the Aamir-Akshaye-Saif starrer Dil Chahta Hai still has a cult following. Producer Ritesh Sidhwani and writer-director Farhan Akhtar sit down with NDTV's Vikram Thapa about the efforts that went in and around the film.
The trailer of Shah Rukh Khan’s next big release ‘Raees’ was supposed to be out on the actor’s birthday on November 2, but it didn’t happen. Producers Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidwani of Excel Entertainment had earlier announced it at an event, but they seem to have had a change in plans.
Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar, who is co-producing Shah Rukh Khan-starrer ‘Raees’ has refused to relent to the demand of MNS chief Raj Thackery, and shell out Rs five crores for the Army Welfare Fund. The political party, which had threatened against the screening films featuring Pakistani
Latest Bollywood News
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul files defamation case against Kamya Punjabi
- OMG: Raveena Tandon slaps her co-star Madhur Mittal
- Confirmed: Arbaaz Khan dating Romanian beauty Alexandra Camelia
- See Pics: Karan Johar takes his twins, Yash and Roohi home
- Suzanne Khan wishes son Hrehaan on his birthday, shares pic