Speculation is rife that Karisma Kapoor will soon enter into wedlock with her rumoured beau Sandeep Toshniwal but the actress’s father and veteran actor Randhir Kapoor has a different take on Karisma’s impending wedding. Ranbir Kapoor cleared the air on daughter’s wedding to Sandeep. He said that
Tere Bina Mai Kuch Bhi Nahi hu--Singers--Kishor Kumar & Asha Bhosle--Film--Nikamma.
Unfortunately this film could not be released.Till now i could not get this song in its original form.So i decided to upload this song in audio form.RDBurman is musician while Gulshan Bawra is lyrics.I think this song is picturised on Randhir Kapoor & Neetu singh.
Kareena Kapoor and Karisma Kapoor’s mother and yesteryear actress Babita turned 69 today (April 20) and the gorgeous sisters hosted a private party last night to ring in their mom’s special day. The entire Kapoor clan and a few of their close friends came together to celebrate the occasion.
Veteran actor Randhir Kapoor’s 70th birthday party was a star-studded affair and many bigwigs graced his birthday. Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor and Babita were all part of the celebrations but baby Taimur was not present among them.
Latest Bollywood News
- Ekta Kapoor refutes rumours, confirms producing ‘Veere Di Wedding’
- ‘Tubelight’ new stills: Salman Khan looks innocent and anxious
- Vinod Khanna passes away; Bollywood celebs mourn actor’s death
- Vinod Khanna passes away at 70 amidst reports of cancer
- ‘Baahubali 2’ earns Rs 19 cr in advance sales in US ahead of release