Bollywood celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Shabana Azmi and Anupam Kher took to the social media to wish their fans peace, prosperity and happiness on the occasion of Gudi Padwa and the first day of the Navratras. Here’s what they have tweeted: Amitabh Bachchan: Happy greetings… H
Television Actor Raqesh Vashisht To Play King Shahrukh Khan? - Bollywood News
Television actor Raqesh Vashisht might play a role that is inspired from Shahrukh Khan in Kareena Kapoor starrer Heroine. To know more on this news, check out the video. Regular Facebook Updates www.facebook.com Twitter Updates twitter.com Watch more www.youtube.com for the latest bollywood film reviews, makings & trailers.
Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar is planning to make a sequel of his 2008 blockbuster film ‘Fashion’. The sequel will have an entirely new theme and topic and will be a love triangle. Bhandarkar who is known to portray strong female protagonists in his films will also rope in a top actress for
Arjun Jaitley’s daughter Sonali Jaitley weds Jaish Bakshi in a grand ceremony on 7th December in the capital. The star-studded wedding was graced by host of Bollywood celebrities. Superstar Shahrukh Khan grooved with the bri
Latest Bollywood News
- Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh in ‘Comedy Nights Live’?
- Kamya Punjabi-Karan Patel split: Common friend reveals dirty details
- Kamal Haasan reveals why he refused Rajinikanth’s ‘2.0’
- Karan Singh Grover’s ex-wife Jennifer Winget gets a make-over
- Sonarika Bhadoria aka ‘Parvati’ of ‘Devon Ke Dev Mahadev’ sizzles in bikini