Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah 02/15/12
The show is inspired from the famous humorous column 'Duniya Ne Undha Chasma' written by the eminent Gujarati writer Mr. Tarak Mehta. This story evolves around happenings in "Gokuldham Co-operative Society" and covers topical issues which are socially relevant.The show predominantly - Promoolves around 'Jethalaal' (Dilip Joshi) who is an uneducated Gujarati businessman. Your 'Taarak Mehta' (Sailesh Lodha), is his neighbour. 'Jethalaal' finds a friend and philosopher in 'Taarak Mehta' and often goes to him for advice whenever he is in trouble. Jethalaal's family includes his simpleton wife 'Daya Ben' (Disha Wakani) and a mischievous son 'Tapu' (Bhavya Gandhi). Tapu is a menace and a constant source of trouble to all the members of Gokuldham. They have often warned 'Jethalaal' to reform 'Tapu' or else be prepared to leave the premises. Lost hopes of being heard by his son pushes Jethalaal' to call his father 'Champaklal' (Amit Bhatt) from the village. This was his great idea of leashing some control over the mischievous Tapu. The opposite happens and the grandfather joins hands with the grandson to make life a roller coaster troublesome ride for Jethalaal.
Latest Bollywood News
- Behind-the-scene: Vin Diesel takes Deepika Padukone in his arm
- Nargis denies breaking up with Uday and quitting Bollywood
- Geeta Basra, Harbhajan Singh blessed with a baby girl
- Tanmay Bhat mocks Priyanka Chopra; she’s cool, but fans are irked
- Irrfan Khan being criticised for his remarks on Islam on TV show