Former beauty queen and Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen, who debuted in Tollywood with ‘Nirbaak’ said that the film could not be remake into Hindi as it would lose the essence. After missing from Bollywood for quite sometime, Sushmita made her Bengali film debut with Srijit Mukherjee’s ‘Nirbaak’.
Sushmita and Salman Sizzle on the Ramp
Salman Khan-Sohail Khan, Sushmita Sen-Rajiv Sen, Riya Sen-Raima Sen, walked the ramp for Sanjana Jon's Spring Summer 2010 collection show at Wills Lifestyle India fashion week .
Former beauty queen and actress Sushmita Sen turns showstopper for designer duo Shivan & Narresh at the ongoing Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2014. The Bengali beauty sizzles on the ramp wearing an orange outfit. With mini
Bollywood celebrities attended various Puja mandaps and seek the blessings of Maa Shakti. Like all, they too took a week long break to celebrate Maa Durga and Navaratri. They visit various Punja pandals with their near ones and dear ones. This Durga Puja stars like Sushmita Sen, the ‘Mardaani’ a
Latest Bollywood News
- My daughter Aaradhya is above anything else for me, Aishwarya
- Fire breaks out on sets of Big B’s new show; disrupts shoot
- Gorgeous Rekha turns 61; a look at her award-winning film roles
- South superstar Chiranjeevi calls fan “stupid fellows”
- Alia Bhatt’s late night visit to rumoured beau Sidharth Malhotra