Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan’s 17 years long marriage hit the rough rock but still Arbaaz is maintaining a good relationship with Malaika’s family and the actor-producer is making all efforts to reconcile his relationship with his estranged wife Malaika.
Stars Voting Knowledge!
For more videos log on to www.lehren.tv Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Check out stars and their knowledge of politics and more while they go around colleges to spread voting awareness.
Arbaaz Khan has found a unique way to speak about his break-up with wife Malaika Arora Khan. The actor-filmmaker took to Instagram and dubsmashed on the famous song ‘Kuch toh log kahenge’ from the 1972 hit film ‘Amar Prem’.
Even as reports of Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora heading for a divorce are doing the rounds, the latest buzz suggests that Arbaaz is apparently against separation. The actor-filmmaker is reaching out to his wife’s close friends to save their marriage of 17 years. According to a report in a
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Jai Gangaajal’ new trailer: Priyanka Chopra is a fierce cop
- Shabana Azmi watches ‘Neerja’ with Farhan’s ex-wife Adhuna
- Shahrukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for ramp outside Mannat
- Shahid Kapoor clicked wife Mira in the bathroom
- Raj Kapoor's wife Krishna Raj Kapoor hospitalised but stable