Ranveer Singh is totally smitten by Deepika Padukone and is head-over-heels in love with her. The actor seems to be badly missing her and has flown all the way to Toronto, Canada to ring in Valentine’s Day with his lady love. Deepika is
Sonakshi's intimate scene with Ranveer
Sonakshi Sinha picked ladies' man Ranveer Singh for her first intimate movie scene. They'll be getting up close and personal in Lootera and the effect that it has had on Ranveer's outsize ego is nothing short of dramatic.
Lovebirds Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone may not have gone public with their relationship status, but the couple has time and again expressed their fondness for each other. Their lovey-dovey exchanges and gestures say it all. Although Deepika may not like her beau’s PDA, but Ranveer is
Ranveer Singh has made former Jammu & Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah dance to the famous song ‘Malhari’ from his blockbuster film, ‘Bajirao Mastani’ at NDTV Indian of the Year 2015 awards ceremony on Tuesday and the highly energized actor made Farooq Abdullah dance to the famous song.
Latest Bollywood News
- Ranbir Kapoor shoots for ‘Jagga Jasoos’ sans Katrina
- No cognizable offence against Salman, SRK: Police tell court
- Richa Chadha breaks-up with beau Franck Gastambide
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits Golden Temple for ‘Sarbjit’
- Box-office: Aditya, Katrina's ‘Fitoor’ off to a slow start