Veteran actor Om Puri, who passed away in January this year, was remembered and honoured at the ‘In Memorium’ segment at the 89th Academy Awards ceremony held in Los Angeles. Along with Puri, the montage video also included ‘Star Wars’ actress Carrie Fisher, among others in the segment introduced
SINGH IS KINNG: Teri Ore (1min 30sec)
Song 'Teri Ore' from the movie SINGH IS KINNG featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Om Puri, Kiron Kher, Ranvir Shorey, Javed Jaffrey, Neha Dhupia, Yashpal Sharma, Manoj Pahwa, Kamal Chopra, Sudhanshu Pandey, Sonu Sood.
Veteran actor Om Puri passed away on January 6, at the age of 66 following a massive heart attack. His last rites were performed at the Oshiwara crematorium. Many Bollywood celebrities and close associates of Om Puri paid their last respect to the departed soul. His ashes were immersed by his tee
Naseeruddin Shah and Om Puri were the best of buddies. They shared a great professional and personal relationship. Om Puri breathed his last on 6th of Friday morning and his good friend and versatile actor Naseeruddin Shah opens up about his good relationship with Om and how he is feeling un
Latest Bollywood News
- Air India to issue warning to Kapil for his mid-air fracas with Sunil Grover?
- Box-office weekend: Anushka’s ‘Phillauri’ earns Rs 15.47 cr
- Ranbir Kapoor thanks Gauri Khan for his new abode
- On mother’s death anniversary, Arjun Kapoor shares throwback picture
- First Look: Sushant Singh Rajput plays spy in ‘Romeo Akbar Walter’