With wedding rumor went viral on net, director Vignesh Shivan in a text message to Times of India dismissed getting married to south sensation Nayantara. “Marriage rumours are insane and not true. Such false rumours sabotage the work flow and disturbs personally too”, said Vignesh Shivan.
Simbhu Replied to Bharath's Statement
Actor Simbhu replied to Bharath's statement regarding Vanam controversy. kollywoodgalattaa.blogspot.com
Prabhu Deva and Nayantara who is dating for the last four months and were going steady finally called it a quit due to some differences. To settle with Nayantara, Prabhu Deva divorced his first wife Latha from which he had two sons and even paid her a good sum of alimony. After so much of drama,
Nayantara and Prabhu Deva’s impeding wedding is the talk of the town but the couple remains tight-lipped on their nuptial. They are not ready to divulge any details of their wedding. Recently, Nayantara flew down to Mumbai to meet her beau Prabhu Deva. It is believed that Nayan has
Latest Bollywood News
- R Balki titled Kareena, Arjun starrer ‘Ki and Ka’
- ‘Sultan’ release postponed to avoid clash with ‘Raees’?
- ‘Hero’ actors Sooraj & Athiya made to sign no-dating clause?
- ‘Calendar Girls’ actress Akanksha says Madhur Bhandarkar understands women’s psyche well
- Katrina Kaif patches up with her long-time make-up man