On 14th February, Shilpa Shetty took to her Istagram account and wished her dearest husband Raj Kundra, saying that the entrepreneur is her Valentine every day. "Dread to think what life would be without you Raj Kundra. This day is no different from the others, You are my Valent
Shilpas Mangalsutra on Wrist Makes Controversy
shilpa said that she only wear Mangalsutra when she wears Sari or when ever she goes for Indian costumes.When she wears Western Dresses she treats the Mangalsutra as a bracelet. But as an Indian woman she has to keep the Mangalsutra with her always be it in any form.
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- BMC Elections 2017: Rekha, Shraddha, Anushka Sharma cast their vote
- Pics: Karisma, beau Sandeep, Sara, Saifeena, Ranbir’s gala night-out
- Would love if KJo launches Sara: Saif Ali Khan clears the air
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Swara Bhaskar is sizzling in the ‘scintillating’ posters
- Pic: Shahrukh Khan takes son AbRam for a car drive