Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Shilpas Mangalsutra on Wrist Makes Controversy
shilpa said that she only wear Mangalsutra when she wears Sari or when ever she goes for Indian costumes.When she wears Western Dresses she treats the Mangalsutra as a bracelet. But as an Indian woman she has to keep the Mangalsutra with her always be it in any form.
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Revealed: Varun Dhawan’s character details in ‘Judwaa 2’
- Pregnant Kareena glitters at Manish Malhotra’s bash
- Manish Malhotra’s bash: Virat Kohli can’t afford to leave Anushka’s hand
- Kareena & gang look ravishing at Manish Malhotra’s birthday bash
- ‘Koffee with Karan 5’: Salman can’t control his emotions for Katrina