Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpas Mangalsutra on Wrist Makes Controversy
shilpa said that she only wear Mangalsutra when she wears Sari or when ever she goes for Indian costumes.When she wears Western Dresses she treats the Mangalsutra as a bracelet. But as an Indian woman she has to keep the Mangalsutra with her always be it in any form.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Raj Kundra turns 41 on September 9th and wife Shipa Shetty hosted a grand birthday bash for hubby Raj Kundra on Thursday night. Anil Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and wife Genelia D’souza, Sushmita Sen, Pooja Hedge were among others who arrived to wish the birthday boy. The
Latest Bollywood News
- Hubby Abhishek can’t wait to watch Aishwarya’s ‘ADHM’; tweets her luck
- Karanvir Bohra, Teejay share first pic of their ‘twin angels’
- ‘Sharam naam ki cheez hi nahi hai: Jaya Bachchan taunts Aishwarya?
- Deepika breaks her silence on break-up with Ranveer
- Vivek Oberoi gifts luxury SUV to dad on Diwali