On 14th February, Shilpa Shetty took to her Istagram account and wished her dearest husband Raj Kundra, saying that the entrepreneur is her Valentine every day. "Dread to think what life would be without you Raj Kundra. This day is no different from the others, You are my Valent
shilpa shetty with rajhastan royals
Bollywood actor Shilpa Shetty and London-based NRI businessman Raj Kundra Tuesday bought a 12 per cent stake in the Indian Premier League (IPL) team Rajasthan Royals.
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Om Puri honoured and remembered at Oscars 2017
- Kapil Sharma advises not to drink and tweet on ‘Koffee with Karan 5’
- Priyanka Chopra is ravishing in a white Ralph & Russo structured gown
- Ayesha Takia denies getting lip job, says her photos were morphed
- Deepika Padukone spotted at Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party in LA