Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Shilpa Shetty weds Raj Kundra in a glitzy ceremony
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Telugu director Dasari Sairam arrested
- ‘Jolly LLB 2’ song: Akshay is happy-go-lucky in ‘Jolly Good Fellow’
- After Bollywood, Omar Abdullah, Venkaiah Naidu support Zaira Wasim
- Kavya Madhavan trolled for marrying Dileep, actress files FIR
- Rishi reveals dad Raj Kapoor's extra-marital affair with Nargis