Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
SHILPA SHETTY's Wedding
Clad in a red sari and flaunting diamonds and emeralds, actress Shilpa Shetty exchanged wedding vows with London-based businessman Raj Kundra in a close-knit family affair in Khandala The much-awaited wedding took place in the Bawa Villa, which is owned by Shilpa's friend and business partner Kiran Bawa.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Raj Kundra turns 41 on September 9th and wife Shipa Shetty hosted a grand birthday bash for hubby Raj Kundra on Thursday night. Anil Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and wife Genelia D’souza, Sushmita Sen, Pooja Hedge were among others who arrived to wish the birthday boy. The
Latest Bollywood News
- Parveen Babi’s will approved 11 years after her death
- Aaradhya hugged Ranbir, mistook him to be her dad: Aishwarya
- Sooraj Pancholi down with dengue, hospitalized
- ‘Kaabil’ teaser: Hrithik’s intriguing voice is the star; trailer on Oct 26
- Photos: Star studded Karwa Chauth at Anil Kapoor’s bunglow