Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Shilpa Shetty gave birth to a baby boy at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical Hospital
Shilpa Shetty gave birth to a baby boy at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical Hospital Shilpa Shetty's baby shower in Mumbai Shilpa Shetty, who is in her ninth month of pregnancy, is expecting her first child with husband Raj Kundra.
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Big B, Shahrukh, Rajinikanth condole Jayalalithaa’s demise
- Arbaaz Khan spotted on a dinner date with a blonde
- Ash-Abhi, Sridevi, Kjo at Manish Malhotra’s b’day bash
- Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan to reunite on-screen
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to return after performing mother’s last rites