On 14th February, Shilpa Shetty took to her Istagram account and wished her dearest husband Raj Kundra, saying that the entrepreneur is her Valentine every day. "Dread to think what life would be without you Raj Kundra. This day is no different from the others, You are my Valent
Shilpa Launches 'Football India Cup'
Shilpa Shetty along with husband Raj Kundra will launch an International Football League which will be named as 'Football India Cup'
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Shahid Kapoor's wife Mira, sister Sanah watch ‘Rangoon’
- Salman Khan spotted with rumoured ladylove Iulia Vantur
- Phillauri: Watch Anushka Sharma grooving to ‘Whats up’ wedding song
- Bipasha Basu rings in hubby Karan’s birthday in Goa
- ‘Toilet Ek Prem Katha’: Akshay Kumar, Bhumi turn dulha, dulhan