Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty tied the knot to businessman Raj Kundra on November 22, 2009. The loving couple has completed seven years of their marriage today, but they are not experiencing the proverbial seven-year itch. Rather, they are more in love than ever. On the special occasion
Shilpa Launches 'Football India Cup'
Shilpa Shetty along with husband Raj Kundra will launch an International Football League which will be named as 'Football India Cup'
Shilpa Shetty was spotted for the first time after her father Surendra Shetty’s departure. She looked sad and donned a white shirt paired with denims. She was accompanied by her husband Raj Kundra. The couple was clicked in Juhu, Mumbai.
Shilpa Shetty, who is currently judging dance reality show, ‘Super Dancer’ on Sony Entertainment channel with director Anurag Basu and choreographer Geeta Kapoor was spotted with hubby and enterprenuer Raj Kundra. The couple went for a movie date at a multiplex in Juhu, Mumbai.
Latest Bollywood News
- Anushka, Virat return from Yuvraj Singh’s wedding in Goa
- Check Out: Yuvraj-Hazel’s first selfie post wedding
- ‘Just a good friend’: Iulia denies romantic relationship with Salman
- Box-office: Vidya Balan’s ‘Kahaani 2’ earns 4.25 cr on day 1
- Preity Zinta’s cousin commits suicide in Shimla