Veteran actor Shakti Kapoor has rubbished the recent reports that he had dragged his daughter Shraddha Kapoor out of her beau lover Farhan Akhtar’s place back to their Juhu home. Slamming the reports as ‘total crap’ he asked people not to believe such things. The rumours of love affair bet
Shakti Kapoor almost thrown out of his own sets!
Shraddha Kapoor and Tiger Shroff-starrer ‘Baaghi’ has been performing very and has been declared a super-hit collecting over Rs 70 crore within ten days of its run. Though it didn’t impress critics very much, the action-entertainer garnered a lot of appreciation from the audience. The team
Bollywood’s iconic villain and veteran actor Shakti Kapoor turns 57 on Thursday and his star daughter Shraddha Kapoor who followed the footsteps of her daughter and entered Bollywood wished her dad on his birthday. Th
Latest Bollywood News
- Pics: Karan Johar pays a visit to his twins at the hospital
- Sushmita Sen dancing with daughter Alisah will make you go 'wow'
- Lovebirds Alia-Sidharth admits love by walking hand in hand publicly
- Deepika Padukone becomes L’Oréal Paris global ambassador
- TV actor Parth Samthaan accused of molesting 20-year-old girl