The Badshah of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan, who underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee at Mumbai Breach Candy hospital, thanked his fans for their speedy recovery wishes. Doctors advised Shahrukh three to four days rest and he will only return to the shoot after complete recovery. “D
Shahrukh Khan's New Look!! Old Shahrukh Khan!
Shahrukh Khan has played a 70 year old family man - a grandfather in the new DishTV ad. The old man look is something that SRK has played for the first time. Do you think this is how SRK will look in the future?
Superstar Shahrukh Khan was operated today. He successfully underwent arthroscopic surgery for knee and advised 3-4 days rest. Shahrukh, who was busy shooting for ‘Raees’ was operated at the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai today. Dr Sanjay Desai, who operated on King Khan was quoted as sa
Rohit Shetty and action stunts go hand in hand, and so is the case with his next film ‘Dilwale’ where Shahrukh Khan will be seen doing an underwater action sequence. The team of ‘Dilwale’ is making preparations for
Latest Bollywood News
- Post surgery, Ranveer Singh back on the set of ‘Bajirao Mastani’
- Shahrukh Khan back home, thanks fans for their prayers and wishes
- I was called silly for doing 'Fashion', Priyanka Chopra
- Shootout at Mumbai Filmcity, I injured, Tweets Big B
- Dubsmash video: Salman Khan lip syncs Shatrughan Sinha’s lines