The recently launched trailer of Shah Rukh Khan-starrer ‘Raees’ has rubbed the Shia Muslim community the wrong way. A particular scene depicting Muharram procession has hurt the members of the community who have filed an online petition demanding deletion of the scene and an apology from Shah Ruk
Shah Ruh Khan: KKR victory for my boys and kids.
In an exclusive chat with Headlines Today, Shah Rukh Khan shares his feelings after the KKR victory in IPL.
Shahrukh Khan’s knee pain aggravated and the superstar might have to go under the knife again. He is experincing terrible knee pain and might need orthroscopic surgery. The ‘Raees’ actor has been advised to take rest by his orthopedic surgeon. King Khan is suffering from acute knee pain fo
Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ is definitely a highly-anticipated film and it has been further proved with its trailer crossing 11 million views and counting, well before 24 hours of its release. It has also set twitteratis on a frenzy, who have been expressing their excitement on the micro-blogging si
Latest Bollywood News
- SRK’s ‘Raees’ in controversy for hurting religious sentiments
- ‘Uttaran’ actress Tina Dutta sexually harassed on flight
- Box-office: Ranveer, Vaani’s ‘Befikre’ off to a good start
- Nagarjuna’s son Akhil Akkineni gets engaged to Shriya Bhupal
- Unseen pics: Aaradhya playing with bunnies with mom Aishwarya