Model-turned actor Milind Soman who won the title of ‘Ironman’ after successfully completing a triathlon touted to be one of the world’s toughest, arrived home to a grand welcome. The supermodel was spotted at the airport posing with the Tricolour as photographers and fans clicked his pictures.
Shadow Film on Location
We bring you'll into a sneek peak on the sets of the film Shadow. We caught them on location once again at filmcity, and this time amongst the presence of the cast of the film Hrishita Bhatt, Sonali Kulkarni and Milind Soman.
Model-turned-actor Milind Soman who recently won the Ironman Triathlon, touted to be one of the toughest races, will be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus ‘Bajirao Mastani’. The ‘Made in India’ hunk will be seen playing one of the Peshwa ministers in the epic movie which stars Ran
Former model and Bollywood actor Milind Soman won the ‘Ironman’ title for himself at the age of 50. He is an athlete and his fitness is mind-blowing. He won the toughest triathlon in the World by defeating 2000 participants from all over the globe. 'Ironman Triathlon' was held in Zurich in Switze
Latest Bollywood News
- Anil, John and Shruti have fun on ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’
- Jasleen Kaur's molestation: Sonakshi Sinha apologizes to the accused
- Lip To Lip De Kissiyan: Imran, Kangana kiss non-stop in ‘Katti Batti’
- Revealed: Siddharth Malhotra’s look in ‘Baar Baar Dekho’
- Shraddha Kapoor, Katrina Kaif share a warm hug