Bollywood’s estranged couple Konkona Sen Sharma and Ranvir Shorey are heading for divorce. After few counselling sessions and discussion with friends when the couple failed to reconcile they decided to call it a quit officially. Separated in 2015, Konkona and Ranvir attended few meeting of marria
Shaan, Sunidhi speak about their Hollywood film RIO
Video of Shaan, Sunidhi speak about their Hollywood film RIO Singers Shaan, Sunidhi Chauhan spoke about their upcoming Hollywood 3D animation film RIO, for which they have lent their voice. Vinay Pathak and Ranvir Shorey are the other voices in the film.
Bollywood’s estranged couple Ranvir Shorey and Konkona Sen Sharma have reunited for the actress’ directorial debut 'A Death in The Gunj'. Ranvir who is a part of the movie said that he could not say no to the mother of his child. “I told Konkona not to cast me in the film, but she insisted
Ranvir Shorey and Konkona Sen Sharma’s divorce came as a big shock for the film industry. But the couple maintained to be good friends and both are co-parenting their four-year-old son Haroon. Few months back, the estranged couple took to Twitter to announce their divorce. Ranvir says he and Konk
Latest Bollywood News
- Shraddha Kapoor to judge singing talent show on TV?
- Tamil actor Vijay’s father hospitalised; undergoes spine surgery
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story: Sushant works hard for his dreams in first song
- Vivek sings ‘Lag Ja Gale’ for Divyanka in their honeymoon trip
- Baar Baar Dekho: Katrina flirts with Sidharth in ‘Nachde Ne Saare’ song