It wasn’t just Bollywood personalities like Anupam Kher, Javed Akhtar, Renuka Shahane or on-screen father Aamir Khan, who supported ‘Dangal’ actress Zaira Wasim, who was threatened for meeting Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti. Politicians Omar Abdullah and Venkaiah Naidu also slamm
Satyamev Jayate - Big Fat Indian Wedding - Solution in our Hands (Part 5)
" There are parts of India where the practice of dowry simply does not exist. It is up to us to ensure that a marriage remains what it is -- the beginning of a relationship between two people, and not a material transaction. "
‘Dangal’ star Aamir Khan, who played Zaira Wasim’s on-screen father, has also come out in support of the 16-year-old, who played the younger version of Geeta Phogat in the blockbuster biopic. The actor said that Zaira was not only a role model for kids, but for him as well. Aamir
The 62nd Jio Filmfare Awards saw winners like Aamir Khan, ‘Dangal’, Ali Bhatt and many more. The star-studded award ceremony was attended by Bollywood’s top notch actors. Aamir
Latest Bollywood News
- Ajay Devgn’s mother Veena admitted to hospital
- Rapper Badshah hospitalised following complaints of breathlessness
- Priyanka Chopra reveals naughty secrets on 'Koffee with Karan 5'
- ‘Raees’ on rail: Travelling by train is romantic for Shah Rukh
- One dies trying to get a glimpse of Shah Rukh at Vadodra station