Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ and Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ are making headlines as both the films are slated to release on the same day, which is on Eid 2016. But there is also the third Khan in the picture with his film. Aamir
Satyamev Jayate - Big Fat Indian Wedding - 20th May 2012
"Most people dream of a lavish wedding but the reality in India is that expensive wedding celebrations and heavy dowry demands end up making brides' lives miserable and ruining their families. The very concept of marriage has been turned into a transaction, with no value placed on the people or the relationship. But this can change, and it is up to girls and their families tosay NO to dowry, to insist on simple ceremonies and restore the sanctity of the wedding bond. The SMS Question which Aamir Khan asks in this episode is - ""Do you think marriages have become a business transaction in our country today?"""
Aamir Khan has roped in Maxima Basu who had earlier worked with him in ‘Peepli Live’, as the costume designer for his upcoming sports film ‘Dangal’.
Bollywood Veteran Rishi Kapoor who made a hilarious joke about Alia Bhatt and Sonakshi Sinha on Twitter, didn’t seem to go down well with the fans of the two ladies.
Latest Bollywood News
- Aamir Khan looking for young girls for his next production venture
- Hema Malini blames dead girl’s father for Dausa accident
- Dubsmash video: Sonakshi mouths ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ dialogue
- Photos: Shahid and Mira’s lavish wedding reception in Gurgoan
- Honeymoon will have to wait for both Minissha-Ryan and Shahid-Mira