Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt turned 56 on Wednesday. The actor who is currently lodged in Yerwada jail was visited by his wife Manyata and sister Priya Dutt on his birthday. Manyata was clad in a yellow salwar kameez and accompanied by her sister-in-law Priya who was wearing a black salwar kameez.
Sanjay Dutt celebrates his Twins Birthday
Sanjay Dutt and Manyata Dutt's twins Shahraan and Iqra celebrated their first birthday. Excited parents Sanjay and Manyata played the perfect host as they welcomed their guests with open heart.
Bollywood’s Munnaibhai Sanjay Dutt is celebrating his 56th birthday today and his wife Manyata will pay a visit to her dearest hubby in Pune Yerawada jail. She will present Sanjay a handmade birthday cards by their children, Iqra and Shahraan, and notes from his Bollywood friends.
Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt who is on leave from Yerawada jail, Pune for 14 days hosted a New Year bash at his residence. He invited close pals from the industry. A day after he got release from jail, Sanjay was clicked attending the screening of ‘PK’ with his entire family. Sanjay and wife Manya
Latest Bollywood News
- Sanjay Dutt turns 56; wife Manyata, sister Priya visit him in jail
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover holiday in Maldives
- Rishi Kapoor pokes fun at Huma Qureshi, later apologizes
- Kiran Rao dines with Ash, Abhi, Shweta and her children
- R Balki titled Kareena, Arjun starrer ‘Ki and Ka’