On 20th April, Judge D W Deshpande would be announcing the judgment date for Salman Khan’s 2002 hit-and-run case. Trial court on Saturday declared that the date of judgment would be announced on 20th April. The judge said, “I would decide on Monday the date of the judgment. Conclude y
Salman Khan's 'Ready' to get 'Hitched'
Superstar Salman Khan reached Kashmir amid violent protests over arrest of separatist leader Masarat Alam on Saturday for the shooting of Kabir Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’. The actor was supposed to shoot in Kashmir but the shoot pushed behind due to non-stop heavy rain, which flooded many areas.
Thursday saw Salman Khan’s lawyer Shrikant Shivde explain that the car suffered mechanical breakdown on the night of accident. Shiavde claimed that the actor was coming straight on the Hill Road. The car’s tyre then burst, because of which the car skid and crashed into the pedestrians.
Latest Bollywood News
- I don't go nude in films, but somewhere else, Hrithik Roshan
- Sonam Kapoor begins ‘Neerja Bhanot’ biopic shoot
- Check Out: Kareena, Sonam, Arjun pose for selfies
- Emraan Hashmi's ‘Mr X’ earns 13.99 crores in the opening weekend
- Confirmed: Hrithik Roshan all set to make Hollywood debut