Sonakshi Sinha has walked out of Anees Bazmee's upcoming project 'Mubarkan' starring her ex-boyfriend Arjun Kapoor. Sonakshi had shown interest in the project earlier, but she opted out as she doesn’t want to do smaller roles anymore. Sonakshi and Arjun starred together for the first time
Salman Khan promotes 'Ishaqzaade' newcomer Arjun Kapoor
Anushka Sharma and Arjun Kapoor teamed up for a new project, titled, ‘Kaneda’. The film will be helmed by Navdeep Singh, the one who directed Anushka-starrer ‘NH 10’. "Anushka will be part of 'Kaneda'. She will produce and act in the film. We are in talks with Arjun Kapoor," sources said.
The ‘Ishaqzaade’ star Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra reunited for Anees Bazmee’s next venture, titled, ‘Mubaraka’. While speaking to DNA, producer Ashwin Varde was quoted as saying, “Parineeti has met the makers, but nothing has been finalised as yet.” The makers are in talk with
Latest Bollywood News
- Kangana Ranaut turns showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at LFW
- Shahid Kapoor’s wife Mira flaunts baby bump in this cute selfie
- Shraddha Kapoor to judge singing talent show on TV?
- Tamil actor Vijay’s father hospitalised; undergoes spine surgery
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story: Sushant works hard for his dreams in first song