The hearing of a PIL seeking direction against clearance to release Sunny Deol starrer ‘Mohalla Assi’ has been deferred to July 13. The petition filed by 'Hindu Front For Justice', a group of 11 local lawyers through their counsel HS Jain came up for hearing at the Allahabad High Court today.
Sakshi Tanwar in Residency Club TVC Commercial Ad - on www.modelspoint.com - israni
Sakshi Tanwar in Residency Club TVC Commercial Ad....
A Delhi court on Tuesday (June 30) issued a stay order the release of Sunny Deol starrer ‘Mohalla Assi’ throughout the country saying a prima facie case was made out that the movie contained “filthy language” and hurt rel
Sunny Deol and Sakshi Tanwar’s ‘Mohalla Assi’ shows an altogether different picture of the holy place Kashi. The place of Lord Shiva where bhakt from different parts of the world come to visit is also a tourist hub, where many illegal events take place. There is a different face behind th
Latest Bollywood News
- Shahrukh's wife Gauri Khan stuns in Satya Paul’s saree
- ‘Singh Is Bliing’ trailer to be out with ‘Brothers’ release
- I hail from Afghanistan not Pakistan, says Salim Khan
- Sania, Juhi, Chitrangada set the IIJW ramp ablaze on opening day
- ‘Drishyam’ mints in Rs 34 cr in four days, Ajay thrilled