Veteran actor Randhir Kapoor celebrated his 68th birthday on February 15th and his two loving daughters, Karisma and Kareena hosted a private dinner party to celebrate their father’s birthday. The dinner was hosted at a suburban Mumbai eatery and it was attended by close mem
Saifu's No Love For Bebo!!!
Saif Ali Khan will no longer flaunt his tattoo in his upcoming film Agent Vinod which happens to be his home production.
Kareena Kapoor is going to ring her second marriage anniversary this October but she does not want to have babies anytime soon, reveals her father and veteran actor Randhir Kapoor. After five years of relationship, Kareena tied the knot with actor and Nawab Saif Ali Khan on October 16th. Randhir
Saif Ali Khan’s next film, ‘Humshakals’ is ready to hit the theaters on June 20th. Directed by Sajid Khan, the film is supposed to be a laugh riot based on mistaken identity. Saif and the two other lead actors, Ram Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh will all be playing triple roles in the movie. There
Latest Bollywood News
- ‘Bahubali’ audio release deferred fearing stampede
- Bollywood goes gaga over ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ trailer
- Singh Is Bling: Prabhudeva finds Lara Dutta’s performance impressive
- After winning hearts at Cannes, ‘Masaan’ to release in India on July 24
- Jokes over Sonam Kapoor's feathery Elie Saab dress goes viral